Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Salads, On the Go

I realize this doesn't apply to everyone, but I'd just like to give a shout out today for Safeway's Signature Salads. I'm not sure what states Safeway is in, but I know they are at least in Oregon, California and Arizona.

I try to bring my meals to work; prepare low-carb dishes with love and wake up early enough to put together leftovers to bring with me, but it doesn't always happen. For awhile, I was going from one place to another looking for a good salad with a good value. And the best that I've found is these Signature Salads! They're great, (man this sounds like an ad .....) but seriously, there are at least four kinds (Chef, Cobb, Seafood and Oriental) and they're $3.99 each. I like the Chef and Cobb the best so far. They're always fresh and a tasty, filling low-carb meal for when you're on the run.


Low Carb Links








Low Carb Energy magazine

My Blog Roll



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on Blogwise